Re: Making editors' drafts public

On 2015-10-07 06:17, Adam Retter wrote:

>> [3] move to using github

> I would be happy to offer my time to work on [3]. Anything to get us
> away from CVS is a step in the right direction as far as I am
> concerned. Of course this could be done at a later stage after making
> things public if that is desirable.

Missed this before - the offer is greatly appreciated, Adam, thank you.

It's looking to me like a majority of our editors are active github
users, suggesting it might be more feasible than I'd thought.
How would the HTML get generated if we used github? By running Travis-ci
on a W3C server and uploading the result? I have not set up Travis
before, nor integration with jenkins.

--
Liam Quin, W3C
XML Activity Lead;