Re: ISSUE-20: Extension of collections

Hi Paul,

My only comment on this is that the extension type could be a generic type,
rather than defining an extension type for each collection.  In that case,
you end up with:

 <xs:complexType name="CustomerType">
  <xs:sequence>
    <xs:element name="firstName" type="xs:string" />
    <xs:element name="lastName" type="xs:string" />
    <xs:element name="extension" type="tns:GenericExtensionType"
minOccurs="0" />
  </xs:sequence>
  <xs:anyAttribute/>
 </xs:complexType>

 <xs:complexType name="MyOtherType">
  <xs:sequence>
    <xs:element name="Thingy" type="xs:string" />
    <xs:element name="extension" type="tns:GenericExtensionType"
minOccurs="0" />
  </xs:sequence>
  <xs:anyAttribute/>
 </xs:complexType>

 <xs:complexType name="GenericExtensionType">
  <xs:sequence>
    <xs:any processContents="lax" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded"
          namespace="##targetNamespace"/>
    </xs:sequence>
 </xs:complexType>

This results in less generated code, and less clutter in the XSD.  It might
be slightly confusing to developers that they can change the extension
element to what they want later though.

Pete.