Re: XML Signature Streaming Profile of XPath 1.0 Test suite (Was: draft minutes 4 Sept 2012 teleconference)

Hi Frederick,

Thanks for this lightning answer !

On Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 5:49 PM, <Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com> wrote:

>  Mohamed
>
> The working group is currently focusing on moving the 1.1 specifications
> forward to recommendation as noted in the Roadmap [1].

Fair enough

>  If there is interest in moving the 2.0 specifications forward then we
> will need implementations and interop to do so. Are you able to contribute
> to 2.0 interop testing for XML Signature 2.0?

Probably XML Signature 2.0 is a best too big for me and I will need to hang
around to learn a bit more about XML Signature to be helpful in any sense.
My contributions if any would certainly be on either XPath side or Relax NG
side.

>  Do you see a case for moving C14N2 forward without progressing XML
> Signature 2.0?

That's indeed an interesting question. I would certainly be more helpful on
this side of the hill, but I don't have any strong hurry myself. If we can
find few more folks interested than I will certainly be interested in
helping moving it forward

Best regards,

Mohamed
--