RE: How does one specify the Salt/Nonce for ConcatKDF key derivation in XML encryption 1.1

Hi Pratik,
In the case of static-static D-H, the nonce shall be part of the PartyUInfo element (see NIST 800-56A: "NonceU shall be in the PartyUInfo subfield of OtherInfo"). As we state in the document that these attributes are defined in 800-56A, I don't think there's a need to make an update here.

Best,
-- Magnus