RE: Additional 1.1 Requirements update completed

Frederick,
I think this looks pretty good. I would suggest to make one change, in the text for X509IssuerSerial:

"The X509SerialNumber child element of the ds:X509IssuerSerialType XML Schema type was defined to be an integer holding an X.509 certificate's serial number. XML Schema validators may not support integer types with decimal data exceeding 18 decimal digits [XMLSCHEMA-2] and this maximum length has proven insufficient as many Certificate Authorities issue certificates with large random serial numbers that exceed this limit. A new element is defined in XML Signature 1.1 with a different type definition, the sig11:X509Digest element, and a warning that deployments that make use of the X509IssuerSerial element should take care if schema validation is involved."

-- Magnus