Re: media type registration (Re: Draft minutes from 16 August 2011)

All

So we will update that section of the document to contain the reference text itself inline and not produce a reference in the references section of the document, as proposed in http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-xmlsec/2011Aug/0026.html

Thanks for the quick response.