Re: Algorithm identifier in 5.8 Message Authentication of XML Encryption 1.0

Makoto

I'm not sure I understand your comment about XML Encryption 1.1, as we have entirely removed the section on Message Authentication from 1.1, as noted in the explanation of changes:

http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/CR-xmlenc-core1-20110303/explain.html

Thus there is no "same section" in 1.1.

Can we treat this issue as closed or do you have a specific change proposal for 1.1?

Thanks