New element definition added to 1.1 XML Signature Schema

Makoto

We've added a new element definition to the XML SIgnature 1.1 schema, as noted in the message below. The XSD schema is as follows:

<element name="X509Digest" type="dsig11:X509DigestType"/>
<complexType name="X509DigestType">
  <simpleContent>
     <extension base="base64Binary">
       <attribute name="Algorithm" type="anyURI" use="required"/>
     </extension>
  </simpleContent>
</complexType>

It is another optional child of X509Data.

I added the following to the RELAX NG compact form schema in xmldsig11-schema.rnc:

ds_X509DataChild |= dsig11_X509Digest

dsig11_X509Digest =
  attribute Algorithm { xsd:anyURI },
  xsd:base64Binary

Does this look correct to you?

I also used trang to generate the xmldsig11-schema.rng file.

Thanks

Begin forwarded message: