Re: RNG schema plans

I think we can continue to reference the RNG schema from within the
documents directly.

I received a revision of the XML Signature 1.1 RNG schema from Makoto
(Thanks!) and was able to validate sp-example.xml against it.

I have not yet validated against the signature properties schema.

I'm not sure why we have the URI for xslt defined in the xmldsig-core-
schema.rnc, but I think it is to indicate that this is one of the
allowed transforms. Is this correct Makoto? Is there any harm in
having this xslt URI included?

Makoto asked with regards to XML Encryption,  if it is possible to
omit both the Type attribute and the MimeType attribute. I believe the
answer is yes, can someone else please confirm.

Makoto also noted that it would be helpful if our specifications made
it clear where the text constrained the XSD schema - I think this is a
good idea.
I have opened an issue on this: ISSUE-178

Is anyone in the WG able to help with testing the RNC schema?