Re: Proposed update to XML Signature Properties

Thanks Frederick,

May I suggest to slightly modify the end of (2) to read:

"For XML formats for advanced electronic signatures that incorporate
relevant signed properties in business domains and remain valid over
long periods, please refer to the [XADES] specification."

As actually XAdES deals with both issues: the long term validity and the
definition of a soundful set of signed properties not necessarily
related to the long term validity ....

Regards

Juan Carlos.