Re: XML Security RNG Schemas and WG1 review

On 2 Feb 2010, at 14:01, MURATA Makoto (FAMILY Given) wrote:

> Frederick,
>
> Sorry for my belated reply.
>
>> I also think it would be helpful if you could please provide schemas
>> for XML Encryption 1.1 and Generic Hybrid Cipher before WG1 review as
>> well. Then we may have a complete document.
>
> I am afraid that I cannot finish them this week.  So, is it ok to add
> them in the second draft?

That should be fine.

>> It does not directly reference allowAny.rnc, allowAny11.rnc,
>> allowAnyForeign.rnc allowAnyForeign11.rnc, any-containing-xmldsign.rnc
>> or exclusiveC14N.rnc. I'm not sure if or how these should be mentioned
>> in the document, so that is something to consider adding for a
>> revision before WG1 review. For example, we might want a new section
>> for Exclusive Canonicalization.
>
> Attached please find a revised version.  I tried to faithfully follow Scott's
> advice.

Thanks.  These, too, will need to go into a second version -- we're all set for publishing the previous iteration of the schemas on Thursday, along with the Last Call WD of XML Signature.

An update around the time when the next XML Encryption WD is published sounds plausible; that should be in 4-6 weeks.

--
Thomas Roessler, W3C  <tlr@w3.org>