Reminder: RfC: LCWD of Digital Signatures for Widgets; deadline 6 May 2010

Reminder: May 6 is the deadline for comments re the April 15 LCWD of
the Digital Signatures for Widgets spec:

  http://www.w3.org/TR/2010/WD-widgets-digsig-20100415/

Please send comments to public-webapps@w3.org.

Begin forwarded message: