Re: ACTION-219: ECPointType

Brian noted that he just implemented what Magnus had proposed.  I
suggest that we leave things as they are for the moment and give
Magnus a chance -- his autoresponder claims that he'll be back on
Monday.

(I'll probably take care of most of the publication preparations over
the week-end, but see no problem delaying dsig-core till Monday.)

--
Thomas Roessler, W3C  <tlr@w3.org>