Re: ACTION-219: ECPointType

> <Hash Algorithm="http://...">
>        <Seed>asdfasdf</Seed>
   </Hash>

seems much clearer than
> <Seed Algorithm="http://...">asdfasdf</Seed>

So I'd argue against the second choice.

Regarding the Hash element, it seems reasonable, but would it
introduce any confusion to those familiar with the ASN.1 and looking
for similarity? I'd suggest not if we have the appropriate text in the
document.

Presumably there are no compelling reasons for keeping the two separate?

Should we make this change now so that review reflects where we expect
to end up?