Re: C14N 2.0 initial draft

I have incorporated most of these comments, except these
3) I retained the term "Canoncical form". Because "Canonical document"
implies that the whole document is canonicalized.
9) I have left "xmlIdAncestors" as is  - I think it is useful to support
C14n 1.0 as is, we can always remove it later on.
10) processing text outside the document root is required when we are
asked to process the whole document.  In a DOM, the Document element has
one Element child, and this Element child can have many Text and Comment
siblings. So the regular tree walk will encounter all these text and
comment nodes that are outside the document root.

I have also made these additional changes
a) Section 1.4.4 ,  added another requirement "Simplicity" as one of the
goal for C14n 2.0
b) Section 1.4.3 added this line - This specification adds three
features to improve robustness - a)remove leading and trailing
whitespace from text nodes, b) allowing for qnames in content especially
in the xsi:type attribute, c)rewriting prefixes
c) Section 1.4.1 added ths line - Also this algorithm visits each node
exactly once, and it only visits the nodes that are being canonicalized.
d) Section 2.1  added this line - (Note: this model purposely does not
support reinclusion, i.e. all the exclusions are applied after all the
inclusions. So this is not like the XPath Filter 2 model where there is
an ordered list of union, intesect and subtract operations)
e) Section 2.4 added new section "Processing for Streaming XML Parsers"
f) added References section

Pratik