Re: Some strawman ideas concerning <ds:Transforms>

It seems like it is definitely worth exploring. So, as I understand,
something like:

<Transforms>
   <Transform Algorithm="http://www.w3.org/.../streaming-transform"/>
</Transforms>

would trigger the implementation into expecting a streaming node-set
output from the URI dereferencing.

I would need a little more time to think about this, but I think the JSR
105 API should be able to be extended to accomodate a model like this.

--Sean