Re: ISSUE-48 (DerivedKeyType): No support for derived keys in XML Dsig, XML Enc [Rqmts (XML Signature and Canonicalization V Next Requirements)]

Agreed; the current version indicates that only Signature and
Canonicalization design and requirements are in scope which caused me to
wonder whether this would be the right document for this issue. It seems
to me the scope of this document should be broadened a bit.

-- Magnus