Re: ACTION-6: Sean Mullan to Investigate ebxml liasion

I have re-opened this one, but marked it as unassigned. We need to
determine whether we need an ebXML liaison and if so how.

In general please mark actions as "Pending" rather than closing them
directly.

Thanks Sean for looking into it.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia