Fwd: XML Signature RNG Schema

Attached is draft RNG Schema for XML Signature that Norm Walsh
created.  Thank you Norm!

Can members of the WG and implementers please review it and test with
implementations if possible?

Thanks

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Chair XML Security Specifications Maintenance WG

Begin forwarded message: