  From:       Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>

  To:         XMLSec XMLSec <public-xmlsec-maintwg@w3.org>

  Cc:         Frederick Hirsch <frederick.hirsch@nokia.com>

  Date:       01/17/2008 07:41 AM

  Subject:    Charter decision next Tuesday

As we discussed in the this week's teleconference  we plan to agree
as a working group on next week's call (22 January) to advance the
draft charter proposal [1] into the Advisory Committee review process.

This means we agree that the draft we have is substantively correct
and that the next step is to put it into the appropriate document
format, perform some minor editorial adjustments and share with the
W3C Team and then Advisory Committee representatives for review.

We would like to complete the chartering process so as to be able to
have a new working group start in April.

If you have any review comments or concerns with this charter, please
raise on the list before next weeks call.

Thanks

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia