Re: ACTION-147: test case note ready

I had taken an action item [1] in the last meeting to improve the dname
test section. I hadn't started that but was planning to work on it
today; however we probably should then hold off on the publication until
my changes are reviewed by others. What do you think?

--Sean

P.S. What is the publication moratorium?

1. http://www.w3.org/2008/04/01-xmlsec-minutes.html#action01