RE: Updated Proposal for changes to C14N11 related to XMLSec interop feedback

Frederick,

Yes, that works for us.  We'll look forward to your updated red-line.

When we receive that, we'll make sure the rest of the XML Core WG
is okay with those changes, and then Glenn will implement them
in the draft.  Then we'll pass around that editor's draft one
more time between us, and if there are no problems, request PR.

Thanks for your help with this.

paul