Re: XML Signature - Request for clarification [Virus checked]

Konrad Lanz wrote:
> [...]
> This assumption in - at least from my point of view - possible, but not
> very solid, because albeit RFC 2732 extended RFC 2396 for IPv6 only and
> it did not obsolete it.

This assumption is - at least from my point of view - possible, but not
very solid, because albeit RFC 2732 extended RFC 2396 for IPv6 (only) it
did not obsolete it.

> [...]
> [1] norms (#) and percent sign (%) are permitted everywhere under all
> circumstances which however would contradict [2].

please ignore that line above it is a repetition.

Sorry, some final corrections got lost due to too many undo key strokes.

regards
Konrad

--
Konrad Lanz, IAIK/SIC - Graz University of Technology
Inffeldgasse 16a, 8010 Graz, Austria

Certificate chain (including the EuroPKI root certificate):
https://europki.iaik.at/ca/europki-at/cert_download.htm