RE: document node attributes

From: David Lee <David.Lee@marklogic.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 17:58:13 +0000
To: "Rushforth, Peter" <Peter.Rushforth@NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca>, "liam@w3.org" <liam@w3.org>
CC: "public-xmlhypermedia@w3.org" <public-xmlhypermedia@w3.org>

By changing XML core, backwards compatibility

But this is not going to happen (changing XML core) at least to my understanding.
So step back from fantasy land into reality.

where do we stand ... focus ... No wishy-wasy "If only" "I wish that" nonsense

Question.

Do you insist on changing XML Core ?

Yes: Then I will retire, and you can find someone else to help.
    I can't support that goal as it's a waste of my time.  You are welcome to peruse it but I respectfully disengage.
No: Then what do you propose ... we can make progress together on this maybe ? If so can we stop talking about changing XML Core?