Re: document node attributes

On Fri, 2013-07-05 at 13:53 +0100, Stephen D Green wrote:
> How about HLink then?
>
> http://www.w3.org/TR/hlink/

HLink is (unfortunately) an example of a group of people working in
isolation.  If we wanted a way to associate semantics with elements in
XML documents based on namespace, we'd want to be able to associate more
than just linking - e.g. see my "automatic namespaces" proposal.

Having said that, the idea of link discovery is an important one. HLink
is doing what HyTime architectural forms did, in a way.