RE: Hypermedia - Why

From: David Lee <David.Lee@marklogic.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 05:53:32 -0700
To: "Rushforth, Peter" <Peter.Rushforth@NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca>, David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
CC: "public-xmlhypermedia@w3.org" <public-xmlhypermedia@w3.org>

> Do you think the "why" is laid out well enough?
>
> Peter

I am not educated enough to say plus they are all in email chains which vanish like lost memories.

Suggestion. Could you reorganize the Wiki to be more branching (see the MicroXML wiki for an example)
I suggest the home page should be short and mostly contain links to different sections.
Move the current home page to a new page like "Specification Draft"
Then we can  create new pages like

Charter
Use Cases