Re: Hypermedia - Why

From: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2012 20:27:10 +0100
To: public-xmlhypermedia@w3.org
I wrote

On 25/07/2012 17:30, Rushforth, Peter wrote:
> These attributes haven't been proposed before

Maybe I missed something but apart from some details about specific
attributes the proposal is to put xlink style attributes in the xml
rather than xlink namespace, so most of the issues are shared with xlink.

and xlink at one point used the xml namespace eg

http://www.w3.org/TR/1998/WD-xlink-19980303

defined xml:link but during development the decision was taken to use an
xlink specific namespace.

David