Re: Parameters

On Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 10:44 AM, Toman, Vojtech <vojtech.toman@emc.com> wrote:

> I agree. But in cases when it is not a good thing, the pipeline author should be able explicitly override the default behavior.

Yes, you're probably right.   I could see wanting to invoke a step and
say: "the default parameters are all empty" or set them to specific
sets of values.

The current proposal has the nice feature that we don't need any new
syntax.  In fact, we drop a bunch of syntax.

We would need to add something to do this or possibly use p:group in some way.