Re: p:www-form-urlencode should be able to keep string value matched

Sorry, that was not exactly my point

I was thinking of something like "http://www.example.com/application"
which could be concatenated to "?foo=1&bar=2" because parameters has two
parameter foo and bar defined

Am I right, or do I misunderstand that

May there should be an example of what is the expected result

Regards,

Mohamed