Re: pipeline library

Norman Walsh wrote:
> I don't really understand. Where does the default come into play?
> Whether you import a single pipeline or an entire library, the import
> and the call are always separate steps:

>   <ex:my-step-from-that-library/>
>
> What would hcange if the library at /some/URI declared default="default-pipe"?

Maybe I didn't explain myself correctly. A simple example:

And then, within an execution environment (e.g., shell), one could
simply run this example without stating (and knowing) which pipeline to
run, i.e.:

./xproc myxproclib.xml

Moreover, for coherence purposes, this allows executing libraries the
same way as pipelines.

Cheers,
Rui