Re: Access to base URIs

> Consider this pipeline:

>             xmlns:p="http://www.w3.org/2007/03/xproc"
>             xmlns:nw="http://nwalsh.com/xproc/pipelines">

> <nw:do-some-stuff/>

> Suppose I want to set the href value on the store option to the base URI
> of the pipeline's source input with .xml changed to .html.

In XSLT we resolved document references relative to the stylesheet unless
a context node was given.  We could do something like:

  * The 'value' string is relative to the base URI of the p:option element.
  * The 'select' expression can use the context node to resolve
     a relative value.  The value is then resolved against the base URI
     of the p:option element.

Since we're using XPath 1.0, we'd have to provide XPath 2.0's
'resolve-uri' and 'base-uri' functions for authors to be able to set
URI values relative to input documents.