Re: Syntactic sugar for options: a failed experiment?

Hum....
It seems like summarizing this is that we end up allowing options
declared as NCName to be shortcutted

It seems, we will be better handled with namespaces

<px:step option:name="toto" option:optname="blabla">

..if we still want to go the shortcut way

I strongly disapprove going the way it has been adopted last telcon

This apart, I don't feel
being very long to type
it is at least as
<xsl:value-of select="{@optname}" />