Re: Caching

Dear all,

Is the question of xinclude with mapping of base href to output of
pipe related in your mind to caching ?

In my mind it is

Caching can be about telling to the process, something has already
been processed so you don't need to redo it : Fine, that's one
interpretation

The other one caching of URIReference that says when you overload the
URIResolver you can reroute the resolution to something in the pipe or
outside

Are thoses issues separated ?

Mohamed