Re: Review draft

Dear,

Some remarks

The document contains reference to p:validate and p:xml-schema-validate

I'm not really sure to like the name xml-schema-validate ;

AFAIK, it is not well formed XML ("Names beginning with the string
"xml", or with any string which would match (('X'|'x') ('M'|'m')
('L'|'l')), are reserved for standardization in this or future
versions of this specification.")

Typos
s/Seqeuences/Sequences/
s/analagous/analogous/
s/arbirary/arbitrary/
s/<body><p>OK!<\/p><\/boyd>/<body><p>OK!<\/p><\/body>/

Regards,

Mohamed