Re: Chameleon components

On 2/21/07, Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com> wrote:
> Application parameters should be settable using 'select' and 'value'
> attributes and with the content of an element.

Yes!

I am on the fence regarding configuration parameters. Defining the
version of XSLT, in the case where we have one processor for both XSLT
1.0 and 2.0, is the only case we discussed where a configuration
parameter could be useful. And this case goes away if we have 2
components for XSLT 1.0 and 2.0. So at this point it looks like
configuration parameters is not a very useful construct. Are there
other use cases that would better demonstrate the value of
configuration parameters?

Alex
--
Orbeon Forms - Web 2.0 Forms for the Enterprise
http://www.orbeon.com/