Re: Defaulting

Norm,

> But there wasn't WG consensus last week to allow default in those
> cases. Someone pointed out that specifying the default in those cases
> was no less work than simply using the name on the next step.

This is actually a good point. And doesn't that hold true for steps in
addition to constructs? That would imply that we wouldn't need the
'default' attribute on <p:output>: for both steps and constructs, if
there is one output, then it is the default, otherwise there is no
default.

Alex
--
Orbeon Forms - Web 2.0 Forms for the Enterprise
http://www.orbeon.com/