Re: Chameleon components

> | Then, it will look like <p:xslt, will have similar look as <p:for-each
> | or <p:choose which is a bit annoying.
>
> Yeah, but I can't decide if that's a bug or a feature.

Feature in my book because "p:xslt" ...

is easier to understand than:

but that is from asking people who use smallx where the former is
the way things are done.  So they have a bias.

| Furthermore, for authoring tool, it won't be so easy to move from a
> | component call to another, especially from a core one (p:xslt) to a
> | user defined one (p:step name="my:xslt") and vice versa.
>
> The tool will have to know about the extension components, that's
> true.

Right.  And this is a solvable problem.  In fact, any XSLT authoring
tool has had to deal with this for extension elements.