Re: Face-to-face meeting at the upcoming technical plenary

/ "Grosso, Paul" <pgrosso@ptc.com> was heard to say:

Can I assume I'm not the only one confused by the fact that the 2007
TP is described on both this page

  http://www.w3.org/2002/09/TPOverview.html

and this page

  http://www.w3.org/2007/11/TPAC/overview.html

and the links to "Planned schedule" on the former page do not point
to the actual schedule on the latter page? WhatEVER!

| I have a conflict with the XSL-FO SG meeting at the same
| time, so I'm not likely to be in most of the meetings,
| but I will be around fwiw.

Thanks.

|> I expect our agenda will consist mostly of dealing with last call
|> issues (please, please, please we'll be in last call soon) and
|> discussing how to address the other deliverable in our charter.
|
| I really think some f2f time should be allotted to discussing
| futures for XProc.

Yes. I have my own perverse ideas, but let's wait and see where we are
when it's time to actually start crafting the real agenda.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Everything should be made as simple as