RE: Face-to-face meeting at the upcoming technical plenary

See http://www.w3.org/2007/11/TPAC/overview.html#Schedule
and look at the table under "DRAFT -- Days/Groups schedule".

> I had hoped that we'd be finished before the plenary, but that seems
> impossible now.
>
> I'd like to know how many folks can commit to attending our f2f
> meeting at the plenary and how many of those not attending think there
> would be benefit in attempting to arrange for dial-in access to the
> meeting. One of the key benefits of a f2f is the ability to draw
> pictures and stand around a whiteboard so I don't expect telephone
> participation to be a good substitute for being there in person.

I have a conflict with the XSL-FO SG meeting at the same
time, so I'm not likely to be in most of the meetings,
but I will be around fwiw.

> I expect our agenda will consist mostly of dealing with last call
> issues (please, please, please we'll be in last call soon) and
> discussing how to address the other deliverable in our charter.

I really think some f2f time should be allotted to discussing
futures for XProc.

paul