Re: Forward references

> / Innovimax SARL <innovimax@gmail.com> was heard to say:
> | Hum...general rule ?
> |
> | Isn't all the business of output a forward reference ?
>
> Yes, that's true.
>
> | Don't we say that step at the same level see each other outputs (so
> | backward AND foreward) ?
> |
> | Don't we say that p:log could reference any output (once), so to speak
> | even the one declared after
>
> Yes, I was just wondering if we wanted to make the p:output come first.
> Now I'm guessing probably not :-)
>
> | Where do you see it as a general rule ?
>
> Well, in particular, p:declare-step and imported pipelines have to
> come before the steps they define are called.

Ok I see your point, but I think what triggers me on this point is "before"
I just don't think it is at the same level : they just have to be
declared and the declaration happens to be in the prolog of the
pipeline
and for pipeline-library, i'm still unconvinced we should let user
override definiion (shouldn't we ?)

Mohamed