Re: Dependency management (again)

I share Henry's concern that depending on a step is too fuzzy

But, depending on an input is something i feel necessary even for V1

In that case, you have to create accessory output (which will contain
dummy (or not) things), and say in the *following* component that it
depends on this output

I know that some of the question raised by Henry remains unsolved, but
we can pick one (say output has started to be produced) and stick to
it

The more, I think, the more I agree with Henry saying that Errors
discussions should start first

My two cents

Mohamed