Re: Document updated

Alex,

We are getting close. I noted a couple of details while going through
the document one more time:

1) Under "Definition: Input Document": s/that an input/that is an
input/. Or we can maybe rephrase this: An XML infoset provided as
input to a XML Pipeline or Step.
2) Under "3 Design Principles", s/The design principles [...] are a
kind of requirement/The design principles [...] are requirements/ (I
suggest to remove the "kind of", plural for requirements).
3) Under "Requirements", I am wondering if it is possible to add a
border to the table. I think that this would make the table easier to
read.

Alex

--
Blog (XML, Web apps, Open Source):