Re: Inputs and outputs

Norman Walsh wrote:
> I've switched to Richard's naming style, which is my 60/40 favorite at
> the moment, though I'd use "/" instead of ".".

I'm a bit concern on using "/" if Richard's naming style is going
forward, as users may be confused by perceiving names as XPath
expressions, since we're going to have those expressions (at least) on
p:choose.

> I've used "ref" consistently instead of "from" and "to". On the one
> hand, inputs come "from" somewhere and outputs go "to" somewhere, so
> the different names are a useful hint. On the other hand, they're just
> refs and using "ref" consistently might lead to fewer typos.

I like "ref", it hasn't got semantics regarding the processing model.
"from" and "to" were ok, but are a bit geared towards a document-flow
processing model.

Cheers,
Rui