Re: Re: Proposal for subordinate source elements

Alessandro,

I think we have two choice at this time

1/ Keeping the model with few elements, but a lot of data models (up to 4
data models for the p:output and p:input element)
or
2/ Adding Three new elements and having less Polymorphims of elements

I may be wrong but I think what gives more headache to pipeline hand writer,
and also for code completion tools, is especially the first case

Mohamed