Re: Minutes for XProc WG telcon of 6 Apr 2006

I was talking about testing over pipeline parameters without having to
test xpaths against documents. Example:

     <!-- perform some debugging tasks -->

If this type of features isn't allowed in the pipeline language, we
would have to define the debug flag in a dummy document and afterwards
test that document with a xpath expression.

Cheers,
Rui