Re: Namespace attribute for steps that take wrappers?

2009/12/1 Norman Walsh wrote:

  Hi,

> All well and good, but suppose that you're *generating* this
> step with, for example, and XSLT transformation.  I expect that
> it's possible to make sure that a namespace binding is
> generated, but I'm not sure that a conformant XSLT processor is
> required to support that.

  Yes, an XSLT 2.0 processor is.  That's the general problem of
relying on the namespace prefix in the content (that is heavily
used in XSD and XSLT generation using XSLT).

  If I am right, you cannot have such a guarantee in XSLT 1.0.

  Regards,

--
Florent Georges
http://www.fgeorges.org/