Re: Our algorithm for anonymous step names doesn't work

"James Fuller" <james.fuller.2007@gmail.com> writes:
> whats the impact of considering importing more then one anonymous
> pipeline a static error ?

It's not an error at all. They don't have to have names, they have to
have types. It just happens to be that they *can* have names.

In fact, you can't refer to them by name, so maybe all we need to do
is finesse the scoping rules a little bit.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | One stops being a child when one