Re: 5.4 p:output. Informative para request

"Dave Pawson" <dave.pawson@gmail.com> writes:
> "p:output, with a p:document child does not specify where the output
> of a step is to be serialized."

In 5.4, it says:

  If a binding is provided for a p:output, documents are read from
  that binding and those documents form the output that is written to
  the output port. In other words, placing a p:document inside a
  p:output causes the processor to read that document and provide it
  on the output port. It does not cause the processor to write the
  output to that document.

Do you want something in addition to that, or do you think that text
isn't in the most useful place, or...something else?

> I hope you can appreciate my confusion, and can clarify it for
> others taking a similar leap of faith to me.

I appreciate all your efforts, Dave. Thanks for helping us improve
the spec!

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--