Re: foreign namespaces

"Florent Georges" <fgeorges@fgeorges.org> writes:

>   If you just say: "if it is declared, then that is a call, else that
> is a ignorable foreign element," the processor can't make the
> difference anymore.  Unless... you require to identify extension
> processor namespaces (like @extension-element-prefixes in XSLT.)

Right. And we did try that, we had an ignored-prefixes attribute for a
while, but it was all much, much more complicated than simply having a
p:pipeinfo wrapper around the user-defined non-step extension elements.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | We cannot put off living until we are