Re: foreign namespaces

Let me add my two cents

I don't think you can compare "user-defined data element" from XSLT with XProc

an XSLT document can be the result document without instruction at
all, that's one goal of XSLT

there is no such thing in XProc

By the way, the xproc extension mechanism is based on p:pipeinfo (
http://www.w3.org/TR/xproc/#p.pipeinfo )

That way you can put whatever you want that is not XProc inside that element

Regards,

Xmlizer